Are you going through major changes in your physical and emotional health?
Just received a diagnosis or been battling a disability and don’t know what to do next?
Is it hard to even believe that this is happening?
Where can you go for help in your community?
What resources are you and your family eligible for?
Maybe someone you trust has encouraged you to get some help and support?
With Over 15 Years of Experience in Health Care
I understand the impact that illness has on all parts of our lives- emotional, mentally, physically. I believe that our mind, body, and spirit are all connected and depend on each other for balance. One of the main goals of living with an illness, whether it is acute or chronic, emotional or physical, is to learn how NOT to be defined by your condition. This is where my personal journey, along with professional experience, makes me unique and different from other counselors. I understand because I have been there and know what it takes to thrive. I know how to navigate the health care system and benefit systems firsthand.
Ways That We Can Support You
- Coordinate your care and make recommendations to your doctor
- Assess for resources to help you better function at home, school, and work
- Ongoing evaluation of your mental health care needs
- Use clinical tools proven to help you better cope
- Mindfulness, Self-Compassion, and Meditation exercise that reduce anxiety and increase your self-confidence & attention
- Create a plan for your self-care needs
- Work on specific goals that bring you joy and hope today and for the future